If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 11 December 2016

Power Bank Built-in Micro USB Cable - Gearbest.com

Hello
Today I am introducing gearbest.com on my blog. I got most wanted item. It was in my wishlist since long. I got my package within 2 weeks. Versatile website with great product line about fashion, beauty, Mobile phones etc. This power bank keep mobile charge when you need during travelling. I keep this one in my bag and in college when i feel that battery gonna end, promptly connect this power bank to my cellphone.




Main Features:

- Unique built-in micro USB design, shake and start, easy operation
- Hidden USB cable with free detachable micro USB connector, allows to change the connection way freely, ensures the maximum compatibility
- 4000mAh large capacity, keeps your digital devices energetic all day
- Intelligent identification, smart charging
- Portable size, ideal for a journey
- No button design to keep the beauty of the body
- The battery has passed the MSDS ( Material Safety Data Sheet )
- Input: DC 5V 1A
- Output: 5V 2.1A ( max )




















My thought:
I keep charge this power bank it hardly takes 1 hour to charge.
I connect power bank to my USB charger to charge up.
4 blue dotted lights in front of it which shows the charging of power bank.
When it fully charges it shows four blue dotted lights.
Overall good.
You can charge a cell with full battery of power bank.

Gearbest.com offers amazing products. I am highly satisfied with this product. 

Follow me on Instagram ! Facebook !

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog, happy Sunday :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to buy powerbank too :)
    Gingerheadlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox